As a developer you can make use of the Replay plugin inside of the Unity Engine to capture gameplay, to do so follow these steps:
- Open Replay Settings. (Tools -> Luna Replay -> Replay Settings)
- Make sure you are signed in.
- Click on the Capture tab in Replay Settings & then enter Play mode in the editor.
- When the game starts, you will see the Luna replay UI overlaid at the top of the preview.
- You may play the game up until the point where you want the capture to begin. When ready to start capturing, press "Start recording".
- Play the game.
- When you have completed the gameplay you wish to capture, you can press to finish the record.
- The UI will now allow you to enter a name for your capture.
- Press save and wait for the confirmation dialogue.
- You can now exit Play mode.
You can read more about this process here.
Alternatively if you are having trouble enabling capture mode please click here for more information.